נושא המאמר: Five Simple Steps For Developing A Successful, Profitable Internet Business מאת: Craig Andrews שמור מאמר למועדפים
With all the affiliate programs available and all the different products you can now rep, you don't want to spend a lot of money and then as time starts to pass. Few visitors show up to your site and practically no one buys into your offer.
The reality is that this is how it usually works out for more than 80 percent of the Internet's Websites. The lucky 15 percent of the top Websites are the ones who pull in the top dollars, usually in the six figure income.
If your new to starting your very own online business or even if your a seasoned veteran, here is a simple, proven five-step strategy for getting started on the internet.
1. Start by having your own product. How on earth do you think you are really going to obtain freedom so you can enjoy life? The answer is having your own product. Why would you want to be so determined and all hyped up about building the business of others?! The owners of affiliate networks and the owners of affiliate programs. Think about it for a second, they are just substitutes for employers. The affiliate path entails a lot of work and it is a path that does not lead you down main street. Yes there are some folks that make a lot of money at it, but I guarantee they are working their little tails off doing so. You need to eliminate the affiliate vendors out of the loop. Stop building them their fortune and start building your own Internet Business.
How do you accomplish this?
By having your own product. I highly recommend the Online Infopreneur Creation course. It will teach you how to get started even if you don't have a product. The course for doing that is here:
The only way you will be able to obtain your own freedom via the internet is with your own Internet business and your own customers, not through some affilaite program.
2. Next, start submitting your Website to search engines. Just about everyone uses the major search engines to surf the Internet for information. Search engines will provide you steady, free, targeted traffic. But you won't receive this free traffic just because you submitted your Website to these search engines. You need to be ranked in at least the top ten listings when people search out a site similair to yours. A couple of excellent ways to get your site ranked higher are listed below. One additional thought, the three major search engines, Google, Yahoo, and MSN are all solidly built on information. You would be surprised some of the information people are looking for on the net. Information is a key to success. That is why I recommend so strongly creating an Information Website or product using Online Infopreneur Creation.
Search engines do change their methods all the time. What worked last year may not work today. Continually seek up-to-date information on how and when each of the major search engines change their game plan.
3. Next, start to get your site added to PPC (pay-per-click) search engines e.g. Google Adwords. PPC's allow you to get listed high, usually the first page, with your site advertisement while you are working on other methods to have your site ranked well within the search engines.
PPC's can send hundreds of visitors to your Website depending on your keyword bids. Make sure sure your advertisement corresponds to the content of your Website or sales page. If visitors read the information in your ad, and then read something completely different on your Website, you will have just lost a possible sale.
4. Start up your own email autoresponder program, newsletter, or blog. This is the best way to start developing your customer base. If you haven't heard this before... Your profits are in your lists! I know of several internet marketers who make a tremendous amount of money off their customer list they generate from their newsletter or blog. Put an Opt-In sign on your Website, newsletter or blog to have visitors subscribe. You need to have a steady customer base to sell your information, products or upgrades to. This is critical for your online success. Potential Proscpects need to hear from you several times before they buy to assure them confidence in you. Your auto-responder email program, newsletter or blog will keep information in front of them, week after week, before they are even ready to make a purchase.
5. Lastly, start to write articles and submit them to real publishers. I recommend Article Pro Software for this. You can find it at: http://www.ArticleProSoftware.com. I am not talking about submitting articles to the major article directories where they don't care about subject matter. This is where Article Pro Software is so different. It submits your real article to actual real publishers. The major article directories accept all types of articles. They don't care because they don't have a real "Harley Davidson" audience that is interested in articles about Harley's. Their audience is the authors themselves that want to see their own articles and want to increase the Alexa ranking of the article directory. There are no prospects or customers involved. What is worse is the "made for Adsense" site scrapers that come to these large directories and grab massive amounts of information for their junk Websites that are propelled by Google Adsense. Submitting articles to real publishers is a great way to increase your page ranking through the inbound links generated by submitting articles. The more inbound links you have from article marketing, the more traffic you will generate which you can convert into sales. Article submissions are my #1 way to generate traffic and increase your page ranking.
In summary, running a successful and profitable Internet business is really that simple. It's just a matter of having your own information Website or product, getting listed in the three major search engines, run some PPC ads, start building a customer list, and start submitting real articles to real publishers.
מאמר זה נוסף לאתר "ארטיקל" מאמרים ע"י Craig Andrews שאישר שהוא הכותב של מאמר זה ושהקישור בסיום המאמר הוא לאתר האינטרנט שבבעלותו, מפרסם מאמר זה אישר בפרסומו מאמר זה הסכמה לתנאי השימוש באתר "ארטיקל", וכמו כן אישר את העובדה ש"ארטיקל" אינם מציגים בתוך גוף המאמר "קרדיט", כפי שמצוי אולי באתרי מאמרים אחרים, מלבד קישור לאתר מפרסם המאמר (בהרשמה אין שדה לרישום קרדיט לכותב). מפרסם מאמר זה אישר שמאמר זה מפורסם אולי גם באתרי מאמרים אחרים בחלקו או בשלמותו, והוא מאשר שמאמר זה נוסף על ידו לאתר "ארטיקל".
צוות "ארטיקל" מצהיר בזאת שאינו לוקח או מפרסם מאמרים ביוזמתו וללא אישור של כותב המאמר בהווה ובעתיד, מאמרים שפורסמו בעבר בתקופת הרצת האתר הראשונית ונמצאו פגומים כתוצאה מטעות ותום לב, הוסרו לחלוטין מכל מאגרי המידע של אתר "ארטיקל", ולצוות "ארטיקל" אישורים בכתב על כך שנושא זה טופל ונסגר.
הערה זו כתובה בלשון זכר לצורך בהירות בקריאות, אך מתייחסת לנשים וגברים כאחד, אם מצאת טעות או שימוש לרעה במאמר זה למרות הכתוב לעי"ל אנא צור קשר עם מערכת "ארטיקל" בפקס 03-6203887.
בכדי להגיע לאתר מאמרים ארטיקל דרך מנועי החיפוש, רישמו : מאמרים על , מאמרים בנושא, מאמר על, מאמר בנושא, מאמרים אקדמיים, ואת התחום בו אתם זקוקים למידע.
After almost a year of wearing a Rolex Submariner rolex replica uk 114060 watch, I've come to at least one conclusion - this is a darn tough timepiece to beat. To own a Rolex watch for many replica watches sale people is an aspiration. The power of the Swiss company is that it has created a demand for the name, in many ways, more so than the products they produce. People often come to me and rolex replica say, "Ariel, I want a Rolex." I usually respond with, "OK, what Rolex do you want?" The answer is, "I don't know, that is why I need your rolex replica help, I need you to help me choose one." The message there is that Rolex is a company whose image in many ways is louder than its products. But at aBlogtoWatch, product is everything. The good news is that when it comes to product, Rolex watches rolex replica sale rarely let you down. If anyone asks me why Rolex is such a successful brand I often point out that "their products are actually really good."